- Loughborough, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 29 Apr, 2019
- Posted on 01 Apr, 2019
- Start date: 31 May, 2019
Since 2012 we have gone from 380 employees to now currently just over 1000 through growth organically and through acquisition. Access have a 2020 vision to be the UK Mid-Size Market leader in cloud based software which will create huge opportunity for employees and see us gain even more market share. At the moment we have over 10,000 customers who use our range of software and services including ERP, finance, HR, Payroll, CRM, warehousing, business intelligence, professional services automation and manufacturing.
We exist to free people from complexity so they can move with speed and ease. We achieve this by delivering simple, friendly, smart and reliable solutions. We take business operations online and mobile.
Access UK Ltd aims to be an equal opportunity employer and is determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
The payroll team provides outsourced payroll management on behalf of 170 clients. The client accounts vary in size and complexity and the payroll bureau executive is allocated a mix of client accounts to manage.
The Payroll Executive will have a varied workload, as directed by the Payroll Manager. This could include running both weekly and monthly payrolls. The mix will vary from week to week, with activity increasing in the second half of each month.
- Running of client payrolls
- Start to Checking
- Sign Off by client to Closure
- Communication with clients
- Respond to client questions relating RTI, Auto enrolment and HMRC legislative changes
- Manage a set number of dedicated client accounts
- Quality assurance and checking of own and colleagues payrolls
- Production of reports for clients
- Assistance with payroll discrepancies
Skills and Experience:
- Payroll Knowledge within an in house payroll or bureau team
- Excellent IT skills and experience of using payroll software systems
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Motivated to work in a dynamic office and team environment
- Highly numerate with a keen attention to detail
- Excellent customer skills and ability to interact positively over the phone.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to take ownership and manage client accounts
- Confident and knowledgeable within the payroll area
- Ability to take initiative and work within a fast paced dynamic team
- To work in accordance with the companies policies and procedures
- Any ad-hoc duties
We reserve the right to amend and vary these duties in line with business requirements.
You agree that the company may undertake regular background or police checks, including but not limited to a County Court Judgment check as appropriate to your systems access rights, role or status within the Company.
Discover thousands of entry to mid-level jobs on Advance.careers. All opportunities - one platform, curated for you by AI-powered career assistant.
About Access Group
We're passionate about helping you stay one step ahead of the challenges facing your industry a
- Technology & IT
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1991