You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 02 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 200.0 per week
City Relay is a rapidly growing property management company based in London venturing also in property acquisition, development and management. We are working with long lets through our own blocks, as such, we are looking for a Property Management intern is needed to support our Funds Manager with a portfolio of 60+ properties. We have grown massively the last years and looking forward we are aiming to be industry leaders soon.
We offer all types of services ranging from property search to financing and including property development, management and letting. We pride ourselves in delivering all those services in a cost-efficient package especially targeted towards international investors.
What you will be doing:?
- Manage the allocated property portfolio
- Finding Tenants, responsible for marketing the property to fill vacancies. This also includes working with third parties to ensure tenants are referenced appropriately
- Visiting properties and conducting viewings with potential tenants
- Rent Negotiation and Collection, ensure all rent is collected on time - we use Go Cardless & Directli
- Handling Complaints/Emergencies, deal with maintenance requests, noise complaints and others
- Liaise with Landlords and Tenants of our property portfolio
- Support Funds Manager with monthly investment statements
- Dealing with administrative tasks such as management of all bills for the properties and updating the property management software
- Preparing schedules and Excel spreadsheets on annual capital spend and will have an opportunity to input into identifying the return on investment opportunities
- Ad-hoc responsibilities
Training will be provided to the successful candidate.
What are we looking for:
- Studying towards a BSc or MSc degree in Business or Real estate or other
- Great communicator with excellent written English is mandatory; multilingualism is a plus.
- Very well organised
- Advanced Excel skills
- Passionate about Real Estate
Why should you apply? ????
- £500 per month + £200 monthly discretionary bonus????
- Joining our growing team and career opportunities??
- Exciting work experience in a fast paced environment
- Opportunities for self-development, learning as much for the industry
- Fun, social team nights????
- Working with a young, multinational and dynamic team ????????
- Cool office located in Portobello market????
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About City Relay
City Relay is a short let property management company. We manage everything on behalf of our hosts. We provide full management services: check in, key exchange, luggage storage, maintenance and cleaning services, as well as advanced marketing to help you with the many challenges you could face with your vacation rental. Last but not least, ou
- Technology & IT, Property & Construction
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2015
62 Kenway Rd, Kensington, London SW5 0RD, UK