- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 11 Dec, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 40,000.01 per year
Requirements of the Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- 2.1 degree or higher (exceptional candidates with a 2.2 will be considered)
- Sales or commercial experience
- Ambitious and commercially aware
- Excellent communication skills
- Target orientated
Compensation of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Salary £20,000 Base Plus Uncapped Commission.
Benefits available to a Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- A competitive salary with a motivating and rewarding commission scheme
- Structured training and mentoring programme
- Prospective career progression opportunities
- Incentives including trips to Paris, Las Vegas, weekends away for two , meals in top London restaurants, spa days and lots of champagne!
If you are interested in joining one of London’s most elite recruitment organisations and forging a career at the very highest level of the industry, then please apply below and we will be in touch straight away to discuss your application.
We typically place people into the following positions: Graduate Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Graduate
About SW6 Associates Ltd
"ONLY THE AMBITIOUS"
We are the UK’s largest and most successful recruitment to recruitment and sales recruitment company.
At SW6, we have 50 years of combined industry experience and have mastered the art of recruiting since our inception in 2003. We have the perfect model to suit all needs within the recruitment industry,
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2003