You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 09 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 24,000.0 per year
This business specialises in people placement, compensation advice and staff retention strategies to the private equity sector. With offices in London, Germany, Mexico and Hong Kong, over 50 members of staff and a senior team made up of former private equity investors, their clients range from multinational financial services businesses to small boutiques across the UK, Europe, Asia, Latin America and the Middle East.
You will work alongside the Consultant Team to assist with registering new candidates, screening applicants, to meet client specifications, manage client interview programmes, participate in regular meetings with colleagues and get involved with firm wide business development initiatives.
• Source candidates through online recommendations and initiating contact by telephone
• Screen and interview candidates
• Build long term relationships with candidates in relevant industries
• Mapping candidate pools from relevant companies
• Compiling contact lists from the company database and internet searches
• Managing administration and logistics of assignments
• Database inputting and information gathering Who fits the bill?
• Educated to degree level, strong academic record preferred
• Fluent Spanish speaker
• Impeccable telephone manner and communication skills
• An enthusiasm to learn about and understand financial markets
• A high attention to detail
• An organised and methodical worker
• Strong command of the English language, both written and verbal with excellent grammar
• Being able to show discretion and confidentiality at all times
Bonus points for
• Prior experience working in the finance sector, executive search or a client facing job
• Fluency in a European language
• Believing in the importance of a work like balance the team you’ll be joining work hard during working hours but go home at a sensible time
• The entire team learn new skills and increase their self-confidence as a result
• You will be given a clear career development plan and work with all consultant teams on a rotational basis to ensure you’re constantly given opportunity to broaden your experiences
• With good performance you will see regular promotion and increasing levels of compensation
• There are regular inter-company events e.g. sports days, west end shows, weekends away and team building events
• International travel and work experience available.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
- Advertising, Marketing & PR
- Harrow, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2013