You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 04 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,280.0 per year
In this Finance Assistant graduate job, you will be joining a leading business in the investment management sector. They offer fully outsourced front, middle and back office services, covering the complete lifecycle of a trade from execution right the way through to settlement. With decades of experience within leading hedge funds, they implement solutions that are both cost-effective and help to minimise operational risks.
In this Finance Assistant graduate job, you will be working closely alongside the experienced middle office team, offering support to their rapidly expanding client base. You'll be able to gain invaluable insight into many different sides of the business and into the world of hedge funds. To excel in this role you will need to have strong analytical skills, as you'll be helping the team with trade reconciliation and client reporting.
In this Finance Assistant graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
* Covering daily dealing of funds and more traditional hedge fund structures with a wide and varying strategy coverage
* Gaining exposure to a wide range of products and the compete transaction lifecycle
* Helping with ongoing automaton projects and process enhancement
* Assisting with any trade settlement queries and corporate action processing
* Providing daily positions and cash reconciliations
* Supporting with trade reconciliation and client reporting
* Undertaking various ad hoc duties
So, what are we looking for?
* A minimum of a 2.1 from a top university, ideally in a finance-related degree
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Fantastic Excel skills, with basic macro knowledge being a bonus
* Ideally, 6+ months experience in the finance sector
* A keen desire to forge a career within the field
* A self-starter with the ability to work confidently and autonomously
* Strong analytical ability, with the confidence to review and draw conclusions from research
What else is on offer?
* A great starting basic salary of £25,000 - £28,000, with plenty of opportunity for growth
* Fantastic offices right in the heart of London
* The opportunity to learn from and work with experienced hedge fund professionals
* The chance to be part of a business at the start of its journey
Looking for finance graduate jobs in London and want to forge a career in the investment management sector? If you're an analytical graduate with great numbers skills, apply for this Finance Assistant job in London today!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Give A Grad A Go
Give A Grad A Go is the UK’s leading graduate recruitment firm, matching exceptional graduates with the country’s most exciting businesses.
Since 2009, we've successfully placed over 2,000 of the UK's most outstanding grads into hundreds of companies throughout the UK. Our client database covers a huge range of firms; from burgeon
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2009