You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 03 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 35,000.0 per year
We have numerous clients looking for hard-working and ambitious individuals to join immediately as Trainee Recruitment Consultants.
We are interested in hearing from 2014 - 2018 Graduates and 2nd jobbers who are available to start very soon!
Responsibilities of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Lead generation and business development
- Candidate resourcing and interviews
- Account Management
- Contract negotiations
Training and Benefits on offer for a Trainee:
- 4 week training programme - you’ll learn all about the recruitment industry and specialist markets
- In-house mentors providing constant support and on the job training
- Great incentives, including monthly lunches at top quality restaurants and free gym use
- Commission is staggered, the more placements you make...the more you bill for the company and the higher the percentage of commission you’ll earn in a month
- Progression is based on performance - if you hit your targets you will become a Senior Consultant within a year!
- Degree level educated or 2nd jobbers with commercial/sales experience
- Demonstrable competitiveness outside of studies (e.g. sports at a high level)
- Sales experience would be advantageous but it isn’t essential
- Ambition, drive, determination to succeed and resilience are all essential
This is an exclusive opportunity to work within a leading global recruitment brand.
Apply below to become part of a world-class recruitment company.
ESG Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with ESG!
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbersinto the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy.
ESG Recruitment recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About ESG Recruitment
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2015