You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 09 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Partnerships Manager Role Specification
Do you dream of living and working abroad? Does the idea of also helping other people achieve this experience excite you? If yes, then The Intern Group has a great opportunity to offer.
The Intern Group (www.theinterngroup.com) is the world’s leading provider of international internship programmes for students and graduates. We’re an award winning education organisation operating in fifteen cities worldwide. Through our global network of universities, companies and charities, we’re passionate about providing the leaders of tomorrow with international professional development and cultural experiences. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing team, that is pioneering innovation in the international education sector.
About the role:
The Intern Group is seeking a Partnerships Manager to assist our London team. This role is ideal for someone who prides themselves on attention to detail, has exemplary interpersonal skills, enthusiasm to build new and long-lasting partnerships. The role will be based in our London Head Office, in our largest destination worldwide.
- Build positive, robust and long lasting mutually beneficial relationships with a diverse portfolio of companies and charities.
- Create and refine intelligent and productive account management strategies to build retention of partners that suit your strengths.
- Match suitable intern candidates to relevant partner organisations
- Ad hoc complaint management with both partner companies and placed interns before and during the period of their internship
- Meet and exceed set targets including internship placement satisfaction and partner retention.
- An array of global working group projects related to key business issues.
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: Competitive with performance related bonuses
Expected start date: December
Our core values:
- People focused - outstanding customer service
- Team player - ability to collaborate with a range of global teams
- Global leadership - play a pivotal role in The Intern Group’s ambitious growth as the leading provider of internship programmes abroad
- Continuous learning - drive to always learn, develop and progress
- Attention to detail - able to pick out what differentiates individual candidates and companies and find the perfect match
- Pro-active with bundles of initiative and motivated to hit set targets
- Excellent organisational skills - ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills
- Previous sales or partnership development experience
- Passion for travel and cultural exchanges
- Competitive performance related bonus structure
- Opportunities for international travel
- 22 annual days leave, plus Bank holidays
- Opportunity to attend programme events
- Clear career progression paths within a high-growth and globally recognised company
To apply for the position send your CV and one page cover letter, addressed to 'MrTaco’, The email subject should be marked as London Partnerships Manager’ and the closing date is 9am GMT Wednesday 21st November.
Please note we can only accept applications from those who have the legal right to work in the UK.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About The Intern Group
The Intern Group organizes internship programs and learning opportunities that combine professional experience with cultural immersion. We provide first-class students and graduates with internships in top private firms, NGOs, and government departments in the USA, Canada, Europe, Asia, Australia and Latin America.
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2011