You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 31,000.0 per year
A wonderful opportunity has arisen for a marketing coordinator to work within a high profile property developers based in Battersea.
You must have a development or property background in order to apply for this positon.
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager the Marketing Coordinator will cover will work closely with the remaining Marketing team to communicate the internal requirements for each development site and support the remaining office teams.
- Assist in the planning, creation and implementation of all marketing campaigns.
- Liaise with the Sales & Marketing Manager daily to ensure they have all the marketing collateral that they require.
- Regular site visits to ensure quality of hoarding/signage graphics at each development.
- Liaise with the Senior Marketing Officer and design agencies to coordinate launch events and press events.
- Create and deliver business presentations for external and internal use.
- Arrange and coordinate development photography as required.
- Coordinate the transport of brochures and sales materials to overseas exhibitions.
- Raising purchase orders, new supplier forms and cheque payment requests.
- Other ad-hoc administrative duties to support the Marketing team and the remaining office.
- Answer the phone and cover the switchboard with the team secretaries on a rota basis one morning/evening per week.
- Filing and administrative duties.
Essential skills, attributes & qualifications
- Degree in Marketing (preferred) or similar
- Proven proficiency in using Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- 1-2 years marketing experience in the property or professional services industry
- A passion to work in the property industry
- Proven outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Creative thinker, problem solver and innovator with great attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and work efficiently to meet tight deadlines
- A whizz with social media (e.g. Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram etc.)
- Stakeholder management
- Personal integrity
- previous experience of working on high end residential schemes or a property development company
Due to the volume of advertising response, Next Consultants are only able to respond to shortlisted candidates. If you do not hear from us within 72 hours of submitting your application, we appreciate your interest but regret to inform you that your application has not been shortlisted.Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Next Employment
Established over 20 years ago, Next Employment is an independent consultancy delivering Human Capital Solutions to clients with wide ranging business interests but all sharing a common goal: “To Recruit and Retain the best”.
Not only do we help our clients achieve this but we do this ourselves! We are proud that we have one of the
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in
33 Cornhill, London, UK