- London, UK
- Apply by 05 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 07 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
Join one of the UK’s leading business consultancy and training service providers as a Graduate Account Manager in their London office.
With a multitude offices spread across the country and a business presence felt nationwide, there’s no better place to launch a successful graduate career. As a Graduate Account Manager, you’ll receive exceptional career development as your employers invest in your progression.
Graduate Account Manager -the package:
- Base salary of £25k
- Excellent OTE of up to £40k
- Industry recognised training and development
- Progression opportunities
- Company holidays and meals
- Pension contributions
- Nights out/social events
- Bonus/incentive scheme
- Manage a solid base of client accounts
- Maintain regular contact with clients
- Up sell and cross sell to your accounts
- Drive business and revenue
- Essential: Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and IT literate
- Drive and ambition with the desire to succeed
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Pareto Law have been recruiting and training sales people since 1995, having placed more than 23,000 people into sales roles and receiving 276k applications each year. Pareto is particularly well known for its graduate recruitment, holding 20 assessment days each month and providing graduates with 128 hours of training and development.
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1995