You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 06 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Strategy analyst (management consultancy) internship to permanent role
We are a growing strategy consultancy focused on helping companies sharpen their marketing strategy, customer experience and digital marketing performance.
We need an intern who we will fully train to produce deep market insights, perform competitor analysis and produce thought leading strategic thinking that will help our clients grow and improve their market performance. Full training will be given and you will be supported to learn how to develop your skills as a management consulting analyst.
You will be trained on the following:
• Marketing benchmarking for competitor analysis
• Customer insight and trends forecasting
• Product differentiation strategy and customer value proposition development
• Brand differentiation and market positioning strategy
• Marketing, CRM and customer engagement strategy
The work you will do
In this role you’ll learn how to manage and deliver digital consulting for a variety of clients. You’ll work across a variety of projects in the retail, financial services and hospitality sectors learning how to analyse and benchmark performance as well as producing reports that outline strategic recommendations for clients to improve their digital marketing performance. You’ll also be taught how digital and brand strategy is developed and how to develop thought leadership content. You’ll assist with client consulting and become competent in a range of key consulting methodologies and skills.
The qualities we are looking for:
• A highly capable writer who can write business reports and is proficient in Word and Powerpoint.
• A diligent researcher who is capable of researching and analysing data in Excel.
• Entrepreneurial spirit, grit and passion for getting under the skin of a business problem.
• A very hands-on style, and ability to learn new skills and execute quickly.
• Highly organised with a process-driven approach and a meticulous attention to detail.
• A positive outlook and can-do attitude at all times with a real passion for marketing and strategy.
What’s in it for you?
• Developing real world solutions to the business challenges of clients.
• Experience of how management consulting works – from an industry veteran who is an internationally award-winning consultant who has worked with the biggest brands in the world
• Intensive training on marketing, strategy, analysis and consulting
This internship will provide you with 3-months of practical experience in cutting-edge digital consulting with training and development built in. Following a successful 3-month internship, you will be offered a permanent role. You will enjoy the fun company culture and at times have the flexibility to work from home or remotely. This is a great way to build your career in the management consulting industry with a small experienced team in Fulham, London. If you have the drive to succeed and are hungry to learn, then send us your CV and apply today!
All applicants must be UK residents.Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.