- Inverness, UK
- Apply by 07 Dec, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 22,000.0 per year
Integrated POS Systems are a technology solutions company based in the Highland capital of Inverness. We currently have an opportunity for a 12-month Personal Home Page (PHP) Web Graduate Developer to develop our own electronic point of sale software.
Integrated IPOS Systems are keen to develop their own electronic point of system software to meet customers requirements and this opportunity would aim to deliver this requirement.
For informal enquiries regarding this position please contact Andrew Sinclair on Tel 01463 898001.
This position is part funded by Highlands and Islands Enterprise and the European Regional Development Fund.
Specific tasks of the placement will include:
- Production of a technical requirement definition document;
- User Interface (UI) development; the creation of a front-end design and wireframe;
- PHP core development for create, read, update, and delete (CRUD) work;
- Creation of structured query language (SQL) tables and add, edit, delete UI work;
- Creation of the live environment – Amazon Web Services Environment for production testing;
- Undertaking testing production;
ScotGrad offers paid, project-based student placements and graduate fixed term contracts in dynamic small and medium sized organisations across Scotland.
Operated by Scottish Enterprise, Highlands and Islands Enterprise, and the Association of Graduate Careers Advisory Services, we support Scottish businesses and social enterprises to f
- Recruitment & HR
- in Inverness, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2010