- Fleet, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 03 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
Career opportunities for new graduates based in Fareham, near Portsmouth
We are inviting applications from recent Graduates and A level college leavers to join our team of Recruitment Consultants and Recruitment Resourcers at our offices in Fareham, near Portsmouth. No previous experience is needed.
We are expanding our business and we need additional graduates for both sales and customer service roles to work at our new offices on the waterside Cams Hall Estate business park in Fareham. We offer excellent career opportunities with full training, a friendly, fast-paced workplace and a variety of additional benefits. Previous experience is not required, but you should be an excellent communicator and confident with working on the telephone.
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions has grown to become one of the UK's top 250 recruitment agencies. We have an enthusiastic and fun working environment that helps our Graduate Trainees to perform well and to progress through the company. You will be paid a good basic salary and will also earn commission and bonuses on top, so that your financial package will increase substantially year on year.
To be successful in recruitment you will need a competitive, determined and ambitious personality and a really good telephone manner. You will also have a great work ethic, a good memory and a desire to be the best you can be. If this describes you, please apply to this vacancy as soon as possible with a copy of your CV.
The benefits we offer are:
- A generous basic salary as well as bonus and commission.
- A first year total package of around £26K OTE
- A clearly defined career path, including a car allowance scheme after a qualifying period based on performance.
- Comprehensive one on one training with highly experienced trainers.
- An exciting and fun team based working environment
- A culture that provides financial reward for individual achievements
- Incentive schemes, golf club membership, a staff pension scheme, company events, such as Goodwood Races, , Christmas & Summer parties and team nights out
To apply for this job, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK on a permanent basis.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions is one of the Uk’s leading professional recruitment consultancies.
Established in 2006 Blueprint has grown to become a leading recruitment company in the sectors it supports and has built an enviable reputation with both candidates and clients alike for providing unrivalled levels of service and pro
- Recruitment & HR
- in Fleet, UK
- Founded in 2006