You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Posted on 07 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 10.0 per hour
I'm seeking a Fundraising Assistant to work start on the 19th November, for five weeks in the run up to Christmas for a widely respected and much loved children's charity based in Shoreditch.
Reporting to the Special Events Manager, you will contribute to their Fundraising department's purpose of maximising income from potential and current supporters through providing logistical and admin support for specific events. Duties for the temp role include:
* Support the team in delivering the agreed departmental strategy, goals and fundraising budget.
* Work effectively with other departments in fundraising and other functions within the charity to maximise income for children.
* Provide accurate and timely financial processing to budget holders within the Special Events department.
* Carry out research for the development of events that contributes to fundraising activities through a range of sources, including the Internet, Intranet, publications and other external contacts, including other charities. Including supplier and prize research.
* Draft and produce written correspondence such as letters, reports and other documents as required, using word processing, databases and spreadsheets to required standards.
This role is paying the equivalent of £15,925 - £18,705 per annum.
This role will look amazing on your CV and this charity are a great organisation to work for. Please apply if you have any relevant charity event or fundraising experience.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with an up to date tailored CV in Word format for the role, along with your availability.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Charity People
Charity People is a specialist charity recruitment consultancy.
For over twenty five years we’ve recruited extraordinarily talented people into rewarding and life-changing positions on behalf of some of the biggest and smallest charities in the UK and further afield.
We’re motivated by changing people’s lives for the b
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 1990
109 Borough High St, London, UK