You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 09 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
About The Opportunity
This role will focus on the development of integrated eDrive technology and innovation bringing to life ideas and experience to deliver eDrive technologies that meet the market requirements for the future.
You will work in a small local team however will be connected to the global resources available throughout GKN ePowertrain.
- Perform a role in the Project organisation related to the area of specialisation.
- Perform design-related development work.
- Produce models and drawings.
- Identify main parameters for product performance.
- Creation of Driveline Standards for global use.
- Documentation of development results.
- Benchmarking of competitor products.
- Evaluation of product performance envelope within the design limits.
- Patent review support.
- Provide input and support for:
o Concern history.
o Product cost analysis.
o Work as and when required with GKN purchasing and process specialists.
GKN ePowertrain is the market leader in the development and delivery of electrified driveline systems and solutions. With a comprehensive global footprint, we design, develop, manufacture and integrate an extensive range of driveline technologies. Our Innovation Centre in the UK (near oxford) is a pioneering innovation and development centre for new and disruptive technologies in the ePowertrain market.
Joining this team would give you the opportunity to shape the world of tomorrow through development of new products and technologies.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About GKN Aerospace
- Engineering & industrial, Logistics & Transport
- Redditch, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1759