- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 12 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 13 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Houzz is the leading home renovation and design platform in the world. We have a highly engaged community of over 40M unique monthly users who leverage our technologies to find inspiration for their next project, connect with over 2.1M home design professionals and discover products in the Houzz Shop.
Our Account Executives partner with industry professionals to help grow their businesses through local advertising on Houzz.co.uk. Do you thrive in a fast-paced and competitive, yet team-oriented environment? Do you love turning feedback into progress and continually being challenged? If the answer is yes, then Houzz might just be your next home.
What You’ll Do
- Prospect and qualify new business partners (think Architects, Interior Designers, Builders, etc) across the UK through high volume outbound calls (+60 calls/day)
- Assess business needs of small to medium sized businesses
- Consult with decision makers on how to effectively market their business on Houzz.co.uk by demonstrating the value of Pro+
- Management of the full sales cycle; from preparing proposals, securing new business partnerships to setting up professionals on Pro+ before handing them off to Account Managers
- Working with a close knit and well established international sales team, you will be provided with design, architecture & construction leads. These will range from highly engaged professionals with a built out presence on Houzz to newly signed up accounts with little knowledge of the platform and all it has to offer.
- This is all primarily done over the phone and web demos. However, Top Performers have the opportunity to attend and participate in industry trade shows!
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets
At a Minimum, We’d Like You to Have
- Minimum of 6 months inside sales experience, or 2 years professional sales experience
- Outbound cold-calling experience
- Understanding of or experience in selling intangibles/solutions (i.e. advertising, financial services, business services...)
Ideally, You’ll Also Have...
- Tech-savviness - able to cogently conduct presentations virtually using assorted platforms and troubleshoot when complications arise
- Tenacity to exceed monthly sales objectives
- Experience in rapid sales cycle environments selling to local or SMB
- Entrepreneurial mindset with verifiable examples of successes
- Articulate and persuasive verbal and written communication skills to ask the right questions and uncover needs
- Active listening skills
- Patience and resilience
- Openness to feedback as our culture is surrounded by peer-to-peer knowledge sharing
- Problem solving and positive mentality for objection handling
- Ability to leverage gained knowledge to effectively negotiate and close deals
- Can-do attitude with a bias for action
What’s in it for you?
- In 2016, Houzz was named "Best App" at Google's inaugural Play Awards and voted 6th on CNBC’s Top Disruptor list in 2017 after raising a $400 million Series E round of funding - just sayin’! Now the bonus points;
- Best coworkers ever! Work alongside some of the smartest, friendliest group of individuals you've ever met and progress along with them to the Sales team!
- Fast track progression path and defined training structure: you will be given 2 months sales training, as well as continuous coaching to keep you up to date with the best industry practises and to develop as a sales professional.
- We have an entrepreneurial culture, a warm work environment with a close-knit family who love to celebrate birthdays and team accomplishments so we’re basically constantly stuffing our faces with cake and ice cream, when not working hard to exceed targets.
- Our beautiful office is located right in the middle of London - in a cool, modern, comfortable environment designed to reflect our culture.
- A stocked kitchen to keep you fueled.
Be Who You Are and Do What You Love at Houzz
We’re a Family At Houzz, we strive to create and foster a strong family environment in our workplace. We collaborate to accomplish our goals, always working as a team. We aim to build a culture of inclusion — celebrating and leveraging our differences for the betterment of one another, our products and our community.
Houzz team members come from many backgrounds and bring diverse experiences to the company. We take pride in making each person feel at home.
We Build the Future Join Houzz in revolutionizing the home remodeling and design industry and have an impact on the more than 40 million homeowners who use our platform every month and the 2.1 million-plus home professionals around the world who are active on the site. Houzz has been named one of the most innovative companies in the world by CNBC and others, and is backed by top venture capitalists. At Houzz, you can help drive the future of an industry worth $1.2 trillion in the U.S. and Europe alone.
We Make Things Happen Our team members play a key role in guiding the direction of our company and are able to work across multiple groups to implement fresh ideas that allow Houzz to be the industry leader. If you are interested in applying your passion to create products that will transform the lives of millions of people who are designing, remodeling and decorating their homes, welcome to Houzz.State of the art office
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
- Advertising, Marketing & PR
- in London, UK
- 501-1,000 employees
- Founded in 2009
London, United Kingdom