- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 29 Jun, 2019
- Posted on 29 May, 2019
London, UK Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
Aiden.ai is Forbes #1 AI company to watch for ad-automation software.
Aiden, our AI powered marketing analyst delivers automated optimisation recommendations across Facebook, Google ads, Twitter and Snapchat to fast growing B to C companies.
We come from amazing companies like Apple or Facebook, and our academic advisors have published hundreds of papers on machine learning, neuroscience and how to create an artificial brain using computer science.
The company is backed by Partech Ventures and some of the world's leading AI and Martech experts, including Alexandre Lebrun founder of Wit.ai (acquired by Facebook), Sophia Bendz (Early employee and Global Head of Marketing at Spotify) and Nicolas Pinto (Deep Learning lead at Apple).
We are looking for a passionate world-class Junior Product Manager to assume a key role on our 12 people team. We are located in central London (UK).
You must thrive in a startup environment, be proactive, data-driven and eager to learn. WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Deeply know the problems that you're tackling through research and regular interactions with customers; define and frame those problems for the team
- Use this knowledge to effectively support the company in defining product requirements and prioritising product features
- Scope these solutions to their smallest coherent state to ship to customers as early as we can
- Define KPIs and measure product performance supported by quantitative & qualitative feedback
- Conduct A/B testing experiments and convert raw data into actionable insights to improve the user experience
- Support the Customer Success Management team with ad hoc analyses
- Collaborate with your team in thinking big, to imagining future solutions that solve these problems
- Has superlative analytical skills
- Has the ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams
- Has a tenacious ability to get things done, and work effectively across multiple streams
- Is self-motivated, quick and assertive, anticipating and resolving problems
- Is extremely detailed oriented and organized
- Has exceptional time management skills
- Has a passion for a customer-first approach and a drive to intimately understand customer needs
- Is cool, calm, collected and collaborative
- Is able to work well under pressure and comfortable with change and complexity in dynamic environments. Can shift readily between the "big picture and the small-but-crucial details, knowing when to concentrate on each
- Has a solid Excel knowledge
Discover thousands of entry to mid-level jobs on Advance.careers. All opportunities - one platform, curated for you by AI-powered career assistant.
At Aiden.ai, we're building the future of work, where humans are empowered by virtual coworkers and are able to focus on what matters most.
We’re backed by some of the most successful AI and Martech entrepreneurs of the past decade, and are located in London and San Francisco.
- Advertising, Marketing & PR, Technology & IT
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2016