You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 07 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 22,000.0 per year
Trainee Sports Recruitment Consultant
We seek sporty individuals who want to apply their passion forsport to a direct sales role. Naturally, you are competitive, hard-working and extremely ambitious. These traits are essential in a recruitment environment. Former high-level athletes quickly go on to achieve successful, high-earning recruitment careers, often earning in excess of £100,000 by their third year. You will be building relationships with both clients and candidates and essentially dual-selling to both of them. You will be working in a very competitive, fast-paced environment and hence your natural competitiveness
will be essential.
As a sports recruitment consultant you will be placing a variety of candidates into a range of companies; whether it be headhunting a potential CEO for a Barclays Premier League client or sourcing an engineer foran F1
Trainee Sports Recruitment Consultant - The Role
As a trainee sports recruitment consultant you will be responsible for:
- Building relationships and regularly consulting clients and candidates, to ensure their recruitment needs are met
- Maintaining successful client/candidate relationships
- Generating new business through business development
- Candidate engagement; screening CV’s, communicating and interviewing candidates to establish position suitability
- Producing adverts for job opportunities
- Hitting/surpassing targets to earn commission
Candidate Requirements - Trainee Sports Recruitment Consultant
- University degree or commercial sales experience
- Competed in sport to a high level (County, Semi-Pro, University etc)
- Worked while at university
- Extremely motivated and hard-working
- Financially driven
- Strong communication skills and a natural relationship builder
The perks of a trainee sports recruitment consultant include:
- £22,000 base salary with On Target Earnings of £45k in year 1; £70k in year 2; £100k in year 3
- Lucrative uncapped commission structure
- Fast-paced career progression - you can expect to be a senior consultant/team leader within a couple of years
- Quarterly and annual bonuses
- Monthly lunch clubs at Michelin starred restaurants.
- Reward trips: Las Vegas, Dubai, Cancun and Ski trips.
- Free gym membership
Could you be a successful trainee sports recruitment consultant?
If you want to work in this challenging but rewardingenvironment
and think you have the necessary attributes to succeed as a trainee recruitment consultant, please do get in touch and take the first step in realising your career.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About SW6 Associates Ltd
"ONLY THE AMBITIOUS"
We are the UK’s largest and most successful recruitment to recruitment and sales recruitment company.
At SW6, we have 50 years of combined industry experience and have mastered the art of recruiting since our inception in 2003. We have the perfect model to suit all needs within the recruitment industry,
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2003
80 Cannon St, London, UK