You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 20 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Here at Black PR, we are offering a PR Showroom Internship for a helpful Intern that can assist in our busy London Showroom. The role would be to assist our Showroom Manager in the running of the showroom.
We are looking for a keen, competent and professional individual who is looking to get ahead in the fast-moving world of public relations and event management. Basic Photoshop & InDesign skills are essential and strong written skills.
Although we would not be able to offer a salary for this position, we would offer perks which would include hands-on experience in a smaller company, involvement in assisting with event management and in the daily tasks of the showroom. Travel expenses will be covered from zones 1 - 3 Intern duties would include the below:
- Assisting with Sample Management
- Putting together newsletters
- Organised and good attention to detail
- Assisting with appointments
- Putting together clippings for the clients
- Ability to multi-task efficiently in a busy environment
- Assisting Backstage during London Fashion Week
- Highly flexible, self-motivated and adaptable to high paced environments
If you think you have got what it takes please send a copy of your CV along with a covering letter, we are looking for someone to commit to a period of ideally 3 months full or part time.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.