- Borehamwood, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 18 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 28,020.0 per year
In this role you'll assist in the production of Estate Plans and update Estate Plan Mapping, obtain area maps from Ordinance Survey for Digital Mapping purposes, and assist in the preparation and production of Land Registry compliant plans. We'll also ask you to produce maps of the UK for specific organisational requirements and assist with the recording of new and archived drawings from Development for access and printing
We'll look to you to undertake special activity based around our yearly charging, large disposals, Community Asset and Stock Swap projects.
Some initial priorities of the role include:
- Assist in 2 year mapping programme for new Estate Plans.
- Transfer data from the existing Drawing Register to the new Drawing Registers.
- Assist with the management of the OS budget spend and report monthly spend to the CAD Manager.
- Review, identify and where necessary produce any missing historic estate plans.
- Update the FF2 project team on a monthly basis.
To be successful in this role, you'll have a strong Maths and English GSCE, and already have