- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 15 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 16 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 28,000.0 per year
This is an industry leader in automation and industrial technology. They have been listed within Forbes most innovative companies, as well as the list of best valued companies by Business Insider. They serve clients in over 100 countries, turn over more than £3 billion global sales a year and are expanding rapidly.
Within this varied role you will get the opportunity to learn and develop a range of skills. It is a busy, fast-paced role that will certainly keep you challenged!
- Provide product and application support for customers primarily off-site, but occasionally on-site.
- Provide continued support for Sales Engineers.
- Test and create reports for technical applications.
- Launch new products to sales teams by giving presentations, demonstrations and tests.
- Plan, design, develop and deliver training on existing products.
- Control preparation, management and fixing of demonstration equipment for Sales Engineers.
- Develop, update and disseminate technical guides and tips in order to increase the knowledge and skill level of the sales force via company intranet or electronic newsletters.
- May need to assist Sales Consultants with on-site presentations to customers, as and when needed.
- Proactively identify areas to improve department operation efficiency and initiate projects to achieve such improvements.
- Handle IT-related issues and other duties or projects, as and when assigned.
- Develop, proofread and modify all new product release materials such as product literature, technical and sales manuals and training manuals through coordination with the parent company.
- Attend and support marketing exhibitions.
- Degree-educated in an engineering or technical discipline.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience; we are looking for candidates who have demonstrated a strong work ethic and have had professional experience. Industry experience is also valuable by way of internship, postgraduate experience or a placement.
- Full driving licence.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
The world’s leading employers and fast growing SMEs trust us to hire world-class student and graduate talent. Our team of super-recruiters connect you with a carefully curated talent pool of exceptional University students, fresh graduates and graduates with up to 5 years professional experience for permanent, internship or contract roles....
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1997