- Cambridge, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 08 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
We are looking for highly motivated software enthusiasts to join Arm’s architecture team working on our Media IP - including GPU, Video, Display, and ISP.
What will I be accountable for?
The team is responsible for leading Arm’s Khronos activities, driving requirements on our products, coming up with and prototyping new technology, and defining the technical direction for use-cases such as mobile gaming, VR, AR, and whatever comes next.
As an intern you will work alongside experienced engineers in this team and will be given tasks related to one of the on-going activities.
Examples of potential project tasks:
- Implement graphics use-cases to understand the performance on our architecture
- Prototype new GPU features in our modelling environment
- Implement improvements to our benchmarking infrastructure
Job Requirements: Essential
- Studying for a University degree in Computer Science or other relevant degree subject
- Competent C and/or C++ coder including significant extra-curricular programming
- Knowledge of 3D graphics APIs
- A passion for graphics & multimedia that goes beyond your studies
- A creative and structured approach to problem-solving
- Comfortable communicating within a small team
- A desire for lear