You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
* Be a recent graduate in an engineering discipline with specific focus on Civil Structural and Geotechnical engineering.
* They are looking for graduates in the following disciplines:
* Graduate Materials Engineer
* Graduate Pipeline Engineer
* Graduate Coating Engineer
* Our client will also consider engineers who have some work experience in these fields and are interested in transferring to the offshore sector or to within an installation contractor
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information about this role, please contact Louise Dalton-Brown on 02392 603030 or email louise.Dalton-Brown @ (url removed) and quote 13979. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the ‘Apply’ link and following the instructions.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions is one of the Uk’s leading professional recruitment consultancies.
Established in 2006 Blueprint has grown to become a leading recruitment company in the sectors it supports and has built an enviable reputation with both candidates and clients alike for providing unrivalled levels of service and pro
- Recruitment & HR
- Fareham, UK
- Founded in 2006