Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
Recruitment Job – Healthcare. Exceed expectations and secure a recruitment job in London with a leading medical / healthcare recruitment specialist. Be part of the team that provide the highest level of locum and permanent doctors to the NHS, out-of-hours and private sector clients. In this recruitment job you must overcome the challenge of finite jobs and finite candidates, this goes beyond a traditional transactional recruitment job and demands a focus on building solid, long-lasting relationships. If you want to be the best you have to work with the best and this company has won multiple awards inc. “Best Healthcare recruitment agency”. The vacancy itself is on one of the smallest teams in the company, but the margins are good and they hit the highest profits year on year in this fast paced and flourishing market.
Sound interesting? Then read on...
- Relationship focused with a long-term view of recruitment; prioritising quality over quantity
- Intelligent/bright; degree isn’t necessary, but you must be smart enough to be able to push back to objections and work around any problem
- Polished, credible, capable of getting buy-in from senior doctors
- Positive; must be solution focused and bring a good energy to the office
- Committed + Driven; this is more than
There are a lot of graduates out there. They are not all the same.
Some are much more driven, resilient and engaging than others. Some are real characters with a lust for life, determined to make the most of the huge opportunity that life represents.
These are the SuperGrads that the SuperGrad Programme has been specifically
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2010