You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Warrington, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global engineering business in a leadership. With over 100 years of engineering heritage, you’ll join their expert consultancy business function within cyber security. This is a rapidly growing area for the business which offers exceptional progression opportunities.
The consultancy business works extensively within the heavy process industries, leveraging it’s position as a leading EPC, OEM and solutions provider to assist clients with security and compliance issues.
As an analyst you'll be tasked with a number of responsibilities, but they will fall under 3 main areas; Penetration testing, security analysis & security architecture.
- Develop relationships with external suppliers of systems testers
- Liaising with prospective clients and building relationships
- Configuration, commission & review of firewalls, switches, security update services, application whitelisting, secure remote access, SIEM and other security related hardware and software
- Undertake detailed GAP analysis & developing solutions
- Evaluate control systems to industry & customer standards (ie IEC62443)
- Present concept work to customers
- Degree in cyber security or other relevant discipline
- Ideally work experience in a relevant area (2 years)
- Good customer service experience
- Knowledge of engineering control systems
- Knowledge of IEC62443 / IEC61511 / IEC61508
- Certified in either TISP, CISM, CISA, CISSP
- Previously implemented / worked towards ISO27001
Salary & Package
Extremely competitive salary (DOE)
10% - 15% bonus
Genuine progression opportunity
25 days holiday with ability to buy / sell additional 3 days
10% pension contribution
Please contact Matt Redwood on 01616412754 / via email
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
We blend our decades of experience with industry knowledge and new technology to find the best candidates with the correct skills and experience to drive your business forward.
Each consultant specialises in a specific discipline so they fully understand your needs and have the expertise to attract and recruit the mo
- Recruitment & HR
- in Warrington, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1957