You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Birmingham, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
Having undergone phenomenal growth over the past several years they have been consistently ranked in the top 10 fastest growing companies in the UK by the 'Virgin Fast Track 100' and are currently ranked in the top 5 'Best Small Companies to Work For' in the UK by the Sunday Times.
From the outset of your career, you will be offered the freedom to target a huge client base and will have the ability to do so successfully thanks to the firm’s award-winning training program. This sales training ensures all starters are trained around the firm’s core philosophies of Outstanding Delivery, Innovation and Integrity.
The firm works collaboratively across all areas of the business and works to NO KPI Targets, instead preferring to focus on the quality of building long-term relationships over short-term gains. On top of this unique working environment, they also offer one of the top remuneration packages across the industry including:
- Basic salary of £25,000 – raising with both exceptional performance and experience
- An industry leading, flat 30% take home of all billings that consultants make in commission
- On Target Earnings of between £40,000 to £60,000 year one, doubling through year two, and continuing to grow through your career
- Fast internal career progression due to the ambitious internal growth plans of the company
- Bonuses and incentives in line with the recruitment industry including company holiday targets, team nights out and high performer lunch clubs to top Michelin Star restaurants
The firm’s management is also committed to offering 40% of the company's equity back to the employees. New hires gain direct equity upon joining and are offered the chance to significantly increase their shares through successful performance. This alone represents a unique opportunity in the industry for genuine personal wealth creation in addition to the long-term career prospects offered.
Due to the internal standards they set, they are only looking to hire the top 10% of candidates in the market. Successful candidates will have:
- Graduated with minimum 2:1 degree from a top 40 University
- Excelled in a competitive sporting or academic environment
- An ideal minimum of 6 months professional or commercial experience, ideally in a BD or Sales role, however, candidates from other high-pressure commercial backgrounds and top-level graduates will be considered
- Fostered a natural energy and drive through their background that is needed to succeed in a sales based role that has no KPI’s
- Polished and natural communication skills both on the phone and in person
If you meet all of the criteria listed and are interested in learning more about this exclusive opportunity, please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Maiden Marc Associates work on roles similar to the one outlined above on a daily basis. To view our other live roles, please follow the link below - https://jobs.theguardian.com/employer/4406671/maiden-marc-assoc-ltd/
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Maiden Marc Associates - Specialists in uncovering outstanding talent in highly competitive markets.
At Maiden Marc Associates, we excel in providing candidates with unique opportunities that enable them to reach their potential, while in the process adding substantial value to the long term clients we choose to partner
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2012