You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Hive is not only growing its range of products across its ecosystem but has expanded globally into North America, Canada, Ireland and other new markets, most recently Italy, with further opportunities in the pipeline.
We’re now looking to enhance our team with a Customer Analytics Manager to help drive the next phase of our growth
In this key role you will:
- Work with clients across Hive and with the Data Science team to make use of Hive’s customer and usage data. The use of this data will result in better, data informed decisions driving improved product development, proposition development and better targeted campaign activity.
- Examples of analysis the role will drive in partnership with the Data Science team includes: 1) segmenting our customers in terms of product ownership, usage and LTV; 2) informing targeting of upsell activity to improve sales and minimise contacts, and 3) analysing product usage to assess the popularity of product features, etc.
- Work with internal clients in the Proposition, Strategy, Product, Commercial and Marketing teams to understand business challenges that can be addressed with a better understanding of Hive customer behaviour via analysis of Hive data.
- Develops a customer insight roadmap with the Data Science team to address those business challenges.
- Turns internal client business challenges into analytics briefs that analysts in the Data Science team can deliver on.
- Works collaboratively with the Data Science team to deliver the what, so what and now what to the internal client based on the analysis done.
- Works with other members of the Insight team to deliver on projects that need both a market research and customer analytics perspective.
- Ability to translate business challenges and questions into briefs for data analysts to work on and translate their output into actionable insights for the business.
- Ability to communicate complex information in a clear and meaningful manner.
- An analytical approach to problem solving with the ability to think logically.
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and work on own initiative.
- Highly numerate.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships throughout the organisation, up to and including the leadership team
- Experience using data and insight in large scale consumer businesses.
- Experience working collaboratively with data analysts / data scientists conducting analytics and modelling in a consumer business.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team and NO agency contact is required.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Centrica plc is an international energy and services company with around 27 million customer accounts and a worldwide workforce of over 36,000 employees. It operates mainly in the UK, Ireland and North America through strong brands such as British Gas, Bord Gáis and Direct Energy.
Centrica is a top 50 FTSE 100 company focused on satisf
- Engineering & industrial
- Windsor, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1997