You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Basildon, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 06 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Key Responsibility Areas
- Build and manage all relationships with all stakeholders internal/external
- Planning, Managing and executing Engineering and Production Projects from concept through to completion.
- Work closely with commercial team to understand contractual and legal requirements
- Maintain close relationships with all functions in order to influence project activities and execute deliveries
- Translate and apply the appropriate strategy in order to mitigate project risk and also realise opportunities
- Communicate programme progress to Line of Business management team in order to provide input into strategic direction of plans
- Assist in leading project team through planning, allocation and reporting in order to deliver successful project plan
- Study industry knowledge of Electronic Warfare capabilities
- Assist with enhancing current business order book through capitalising on any follow on opportunities
Skills, Qualifications & Knowledge Required
All our roles require predicted minimum of an upper second class honours degree in an Engineering or Physical Science degree or relevant discipline or a higher degree such as a MEng, MSc. or PhD.
You must be able to satisfy the necessary security clearance for the role applied for and meet a minimum of 5 years permanent residency in the UK.
What’s in it for me?
Leonardo values its people and we reward commitment with a competitive remuneration and flexible benefits package including:
- Competitive starting salary & welcome bonus
- Accommodation Allowance (subject to eligibility) & 3 performance related pay reviews within the 2 years
- Generous holiday entitlement and flexible working arrangements
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee discounts with selected suppliers, including gym membership
- Discounted coffee bar & restaurants at each site
- Free parking
What are you waiting for?
Leonardo is one of the biggest suppliers of defence equipment to the UK MoD, come and be a part of a community and work with some of the most talented engineers in the UK on some of the most exciting projects around!
Don’t delay – these roles attract high competition so APPLY NOW to avoid disappointment. Our Assessment dates run from November 2018 to April 2019 and roles WILL be closed once offered.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Leonardo is a global high-tech player in Aerospace, Defence and Security.
We are inspired by Leonardo da Vinci, a universally recognised symbol of creativity and innovation. Our new name follows our business rationalisation in which we absorbed the activities of AgustaWestland, Alenia Aermacchi, OTO Melara, Selex ES and WASS into
- Engineering & industrial, Logistics & Transport
- Basildon, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1948
Sigma House, Christopher Martin Rd, Basildon, UK