- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 12 Dec, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
A leading Compliance Consultancy is looking to add a Senior Compliance Consultant to their rapidly expanding business. An extremely exciting time to join this business and be part of the continued growth of the business and for individuals that prove themselves there are continued career growth prospects available. The firm will also offer some flex working for staff on either a 4 or 5 day working week i.e. potentially one or two days from home.
- Complete all aspects of mock-FCA review inspection fieldwork, including supervising and reviewing the work of staff.
- Write mock-FCA inspection reports and review drafts prepared by other staff.
- Perform policy and procedure reviews, including supervising and reviewing the work of staff. Assist FCA-regulated clients in developing and documenting their compliance framework.
- Manage a portfolio of client mandates and support clients with their compliance questions and requirements.
- Support clients where requested in interactions with the FCA during visits, and/or requests for information.
- Conduct research on FCA rules and related guidance.
- Supervise and train Graduate Trainees, Consultants, and Compliance Analysts.
- Identify business opportunities to provide a more co