You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
A leading Compliance Consultancy is looking to add a Senior Compliance Consultant to their rapidly expanding business. An extremely exciting time to join this business and be part of the continued growth of the business and for individuals that prove themselves there are continued career growth prospects available. The firm will also offer some flex working for staff on either a 4 or 5 day working week i.e. potentially one or two days from home.
- Complete all aspects of mock-FCA review inspection fieldwork, including supervising and reviewing the work of staff.
- Write mock-FCA inspection reports and review drafts prepared by other staff.
- Perform policy and procedure reviews, including supervising and reviewing the work of staff. Assist FCA-regulated clients in developing and documenting their compliance framework.
- Manage a portfolio of client mandates and support clients with their compliance questions and requirements.
- Support clients where requested in interactions with the FCA during visits, and/or requests for information.
- Conduct research on FCA rules and related guidance.
- Supervise and train Graduate Trainees, Consultants, and Compliance Analysts.
- Identify business opportunities to provide a more comprehensive offering of compliance services to existing clients.
- Write articles, make presentations, and give speeches on compliance topics.
- At least 4 years Generalist Compliance experience, either working for a similar compliance consultancy business or alternatively from an in-house Compliance team looking for a new and exciting challenge.
- Experience of working with or for a buy side asset management firm. This can include hedge funds, fund of funds, private equity and/or venture capital.
- Strong academic background ideally with a degree & a full or partially completed IMC.
- Confident & articulate with the ability to work with a range of different clients.
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Apply for this role through this job post or email an application to *************************
Please view all our other Live Jobs on our website ************************
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.