- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 15 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 16 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 24,000.0 per year
This company is a high-end media focused Executive Search firm, recruiting individuals with a high level of media related expertise into positions both nationally and globally. They work on a 100% retained basis to ensure the highest quality of placements.
Expanding due to market demand, they are now looking to recruit a Researcher to join their exciting London office.
The role will include:
- Starting on the candidate side, progressing to working with clients across the world.
- Exposure to the company founder in a small team where your voice can be heard.
- Fantastic basic salary of £20-24K with £2K per placement average commission.
- Opportunity to build a long term career within the company with previous researchers now running their own desks.
- In-depth research into companies and clients including market mapping and headhunting.
- Experience in research-based roles is beneficial (although research heavy degrees are also advantageous).
- Happy to work in a very small team and often independently.
- Polished and articulate communication skills along with the confidence to liaise with senior level candidates and clients.
- Educated to a degree level (ideally 2:1 equivalent or above).
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
The world’s leading employers and fast growing SMEs trust us to hire world-class student and graduate talent. Our team of super-recruiters connect you with a carefully curated talent pool of exceptional University students, fresh graduates and graduates with up to 5 years professional experience for permanent, internship or contract roles....
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1997