You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Part-time employment
- Posted on 11 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
We are looking for Customer Support Assistants to join us in London, working between various locations in Kings Cross, St Pancras, Hoxton, Tower Bridge, Westminster Bridge and our brand new property opening in 2018, Vauxhall! You will be responsible for delivering excellent service to our customers, ensuring they have the best possible experience whilst living with us. This role is varied, fast-paced and an exciting opportunity to join a market-leading organisation.
Why urbanest? Easy.
We are a growing organisation with employees from all over the world. We embrace diversity, talent and ideas to improve and advance ourselves. At urbanest, we share success as a company. Help us be successful and we will help you achieve your goals. We aim to make urbanest a great place to work - and a great place to live.
Who are we?
We pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality accommodation and sector-leading service to students and universities. Currently we have six properties within Zone 1: Hoxton, Tower Bridge, King's Cross, St Pancras, Westminster Bridge and Vauxhall. With exciting projects in the pipeline, urbanest is continuing to grow.
Working with us?
Urbanest is building a strong positive reputation with some of the most prestigious universities in London. The people who run this company, care. We are passionate about investing in our employees and put a focus on developing and nurturing talent. Whether you decide to join our Customer and Property Management team or Central Support Office - you know you will be joining a company who consistently deliver excellent results within an exciting, fast-paced industry.
We are looking for Customer Support Assistants to join us in London, working between various locations in Kings Cross, St Pancras, Hoxton, Tower Bridge, Westminster Bridge and our brand new property opening in 2018, Vauxhall!
The role is a part-time weekend position, working 2-3 shifts across Friday/Saturday and Sunday.
You will be responsible for delivering excellent service to our customers, ensuring they have the best possible experience whilst living with us. This role is varied, fast-paced and an exciting opportunity to join a market-leading organisation.
- Providing 'Front of House' services at our properties, responding to any resident queries or issues, ensuring all matters are dealt with in a professional and timely manner
- Ensuring a high standard of customer service is delivered to all customers of urbanest
- Completing organised customer Check In and Check Out days - showing residents to their new rooms and answering any queries they may have
- Responding to sales enquiries from our customers: face to face, telephone or email
- Working as a whole city team to achieve sales targets
- Holding effective arrears conversations with customers, helping them understand their current account balance and any actions they need to take
- Performing flat viewings with potential customers, giving them tours of the properties and facilities we offer, discussing and understanding their needs
- Undertaking flat inspections and monitor resident behaviour
- Regularly liaising with the Maintenance team and Cleaning team to ensure our properties are presented to the highest standard
- Supporting with the on boarding of new team members, assisting with training needs
- Having a strong understanding of the student accommodation market, including competitors
- Having a strong understanding of our main stakeholders within London
From the start, we will offer you a competitive salary and benefits package, regularly benchmarking ourselves against competitors within the industry. For more information on the range of benefits urbanest offer - visit our careers page, by searching 'urbanest careers'.
At urbanest we are committed to promoting equality and diversity within our team and creating an environment in which all employees are treated with respect and dignity. Urbanest will not tolerate unlawful discrimination, harassment and bullying based upon the following protected characteristics; age, disability, gender-reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Due to the demographic of our residents, successful applicants for this position will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Check.
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Performance Based Bonus
- Company Matched Pension
- 28 Days Annual Leave
- Company Events
- Flexible Benefits Portal
- No minimum education required
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Experience working in a branded organisation
- Experience of using business operating systems including Microsoft Office
- Previous administrative experience
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.