- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 02 Dec, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Joining as a level-four apprentice, you’ll be a valued member of the firm from day one. You’ll be challenged in the work you do as your skills and knowledge grow. You’ll find a personal approach, coupled with encouragement and support. You’ll push yourself to become the business professional you aspire to be. In addition to a competitive salary and flexible benefits, you’ll receive full study support towards gaining your ATT qualification. We provide the opportunities – you take them.
Our Private Client Tax department aim to be viewed as a leading provider of 'one-stop-shop' private client services. As part of the team you'll support both private client services and business tax by dealing with compliance for a variety of clients.
- Prepare and submit tax returns of various types as requested
- Calculate tax liabilities ensuring they are appropriately communicated to the client and tax payments are correct and made on time
- Assist in dealing with HMRC correspondence
- Communicating with clients to obtain relevant information or to resolve queries, dealing with, know your client, and other compliance matters etc
- Assist with any other aspects of the compliance function.
- Assist with the preparation of fee proposals for review
About Moore Stephens
Helping our clients thrive in a changing world.
We provide our clients with support and guidance to deal with new risks and opportunities. As a Top 10 accounting and advisory network we support a broad range of individuals and entrepreneurs, large organisations and complex international businesses.
We have a range of core servic
- Consulting & Accounting
- in London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1907
More hot jobs for you
Apprenticeship at Moore Stephens