- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 06 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 07 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
DescriptionAt Zopa, we’re shaping the future of finance.
We offer simple loans and smart investments that help people take control of their finances and do more with their money. In the 12 years we’ve been in business, we’ve helped more than 60,000 people lend over £3 billion to 246,000 UK consumers.
And our journey’s only just beginning. In November 2016 we announced our plans to build a next generation bank so that we can bring a greater range of smart, ethical finance products to even more people.
We are a data driven company and we are looking for a smart and ambitious person, to join our HR team at Zopa and make sense of all our “people data” .
We need someone with an analytical mind to analyse , advise and demystify the world of HR reward and analytics. This is a brand new role and therefore there is tons of opportunity to grow and make it your own! Ideally you would have spent a couple of years in Financial Services as a Reward Analyst.
You will be responsible for supporting key reward initiatives, including salary review processes, bonus processing, market benchmarking, share plan management, collating, analysing and reporting on HR data across the organisation and system support and implementation.
So what will you do on a daily basis?
- MI and systems
- Main point of contact for reward MI and analytics
- Ownership and reporting of all HR related MI, preparation of Board packs etc
- Ensure quality mechanisms are in place to ensure data integrity
- Ensure that our reward practices are in line with FCA/PRA regulation
- Assist in creating and developing best in class remuneration structures
- Responsible for reward queries. Help our managers make informed compensation decisions
- Assist with the design and development of the year-end appraisal and compensation spreadsheets and associated reporting and analytics; making recommendations for the most effective use of data
- Manage annual salary benchmarking survey completion and submissions
- Support the share options administration, and grant process ensuring we have rigorous process to record and track movements in the cap table
- Make recommendations for compensation analytics as appropriate
- Support the HR Director with creation of REMCO papers and minutes
- Conduct payroll assurance checks and act as backup for payroll manager
- Reward risk and controls
- Regulation – assist the team with the setup, maintenance and tracking our obligations under the Senior Manager Certification Regime (SMCR) and other relevant regulatory and legal obligations
- Gender pay gap – play a key role in preparations for gender pay gap reporting and analysis
- Assist the Head of HR in the design of diversity and inclusion reporting and analytics across the HR processes and cycles (year-end, recruitment, graduate recruitment etc.)
- Make recommendations for automation predictive analytics, data modelling, forecasting, and the like, to optimize the people function and Zopian experience
- Partner with Technology to continue to review the market for appropriate HRIS solutions and lead any new initiatives or implementation
- Degree, or equivalent, in a relevant subject
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Advanced proficiency with excel
- Must understand and love numbers
- Analytical Thinking - Analyse and assimilate information to understand issues, identify opportunities for improvement, and support good decision making
- Collaborate and get others on board through sharing information and constructively aiding others
- Self-aware of own development gaps and proactive in learning with the aim of self-improvement as well as getting the input of people with expertise and skills to compliment your own and get involved in our exciting project work
- Ability to use appropriate judgement to seek and clarify detail where appropriate
- Ability to work independently to solve a range of problems
- Willingness to learn on the job and advance your career in HR
- Comfortable working in an ever changing and ambiguous environment – we love to disrupt and that means lots of change and quick, so you’ll need to be agile and nimble in your approach to work
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Zopa is the UK's largest peer-to-peer lending site. How does peer-to-peer lending work? Also known as social lending, peer-to-peer lending means great interest rates for both borrowers and savers. At Zopa we match sensible borrowers looking fo low rate loans with smart savers looking for high interest on their savings. Zopa’s peer-to-peer loans...
- Banking & Financial Services
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2005
Cottons Centre, 47-49, Tooley Street, London SE1 2QG, United Kingdom