You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Staines, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Location: Staines (TW18 3AR)
Salary Circa. 50k plus bonus and excellent flexible benefits. Centrica is recruiting for a new team member to join their Big Data Team in our HQ in Staines (TW18), London.
We are looking for a BI and Big Data Solution Architect to join us and help to develop on a business/corporate level the future of our Big Data Systems within our Global Business. We need an individual that not only comes from a technical background but also experience in the journey in GDPR, Big Data solutions implemented in various Cloud providers. About You: Key knowledge and Experience
- Good knowledge and deep understanding of Hadoop ecosystem and Enterprise Data Lakes
- Designed and Delivered BI and Big Data solutions in the Data Lake platform
- Migrated the applications from on-premise to the cloud platforms
- Technical proficient in Azure HDInsight, Azure PaaS components, Azure Storage (ADLS), Azure Stream Analytics and Azure Data Bricks
- Experience on design, development, documentation, testing, and deployment on Hortonworks environments.
- Understanding on Utilities, Services and Finance domains
- Awareness of wider Energy Business propositions – Consumption, Distributed power and Storage and Services
- Ability to work independently and under pressure with any environment and a quick learner of new technologies.
- Collaborate with the infrastructure, network, database, application and BI teams to ensure data quality and governance.
- Have a strong cross-functional technical background, excellent written/oral communication skills.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team and NO agency contact is required.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Centrica plc is an international energy and services company with around 27 million customer accounts and a worldwide workforce of over 36,000 employees. It operates mainly in the UK, Ireland and North America through strong brands such as British Gas, Bord Gáis and Direct Energy.
Centrica is a top 50 FTSE 100 company focused on satisf
- Engineering & industrial
- Windsor, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1997