You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Posted on 19 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 32,000.0 per year
The Recruitment & HR Coordinator plays a key role in supporting everything we do. You’ll work to support across the whole employee life cycle from recruitment to off-boarding. Working closely with hiring managers you’ll coordinate shortlisting, interviews and assessments, and follow up recruitment outcomes and decisions. You’ll also support us in making FCC an amazing place to work through supporting and ensuring all administration activities are undertaken effortlessly and supporting the team to run smoothly.
This role would be ideal for someone with an interest in HR or Recruitment, who wants to gain exposure to the whole array of HR in a fast-paced environment.
- Recruitment – Working with the HR Business Partners you will be responsible for ensuring the recruitment process is efficiently managed. You will coordinate each phase of the recruitment process from advertisement, liaising with agencies, CV screening, to interview scheduling and feedback. You will be the main point of contact for all candidate queries, working to ensure we deliver the best recruitment experiences and source and select the best available talent!
- On-Boarding and Induction – You will coordinate the induction and on-boarding of new employees. You’ll be a friendly face throughout their on-boarding, issuing contracts and pre-employment checks through to meeting and greeting them on their first day. You’ll also be the first point of contact for any queries in advance of their first day and will work with the HR Business Partners to ensure we delivery awesome inductions.
- HRIS – You will become a HRIS pro, ensuring all administrative functions are supported with high levels of attention to detail. You will be responsible for ensuring the system is up to date, updating employee details and running general reports.
- General Administration – You’ll support the HR team providing administrative support across the full array of human capital management function to ensure the effective operations of the team and wider organization.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience providing efficient and accurate administrative support in a high volume, fast paced organization.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills particularly in relation to contract management, including working to deadlines and managing competing priorities.
- Self-motivated and proactive, you will seek to ensure accuracy in all process and see tasks through to a successful conclusion.
- A positive, can-do attitude, particularly when working with hiring managers, procurement team members, HR business partners and other internal clients.
- Excellent demonstrable problem-solving skills with a focus on ensuring compliance and taking a practical common-sense approach.
- Great people skills and a real team-player, you will be working with everyone from potential employees to the CEO.
- Excellent verbal and written English-language and communications skills, with the capability to clearly communicate with a range of people from different backgrounds.
- Experience in recruitment and/or HR would be desirable but is not essential.
This role will be recruited for on a rolling basis and we reserve the right to close it prior to the close date.
Provisional interview dates to be held week commencing 29th October 2018
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Future Cities Catapult
- Art & Design
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2013
1 Sekforde St, Clerkenwell, London EC1R 0BE, UK