- London, UK
- Apply by 06 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 07 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 250.0 per week
We are looking for dynamic, enthusiastic and motivated individuals to help promote our business amongst a university network. Our aim is to work alongside the university careers team in order to help make students aware of the opportunity which we are presenting. We are hoping that the individual will be able to use their various traits and skills that they have acquired during their time at university to negotiate with various careers teams to spread brand recognition.
- Maintain a good and consistent relationship with the careers office.
- Feedback any updates to us on a potential progress.
- Help to create a “Consultancy Club” with aid of the Students Union.
- Entice as many students as possible to sign up to Project Bay before 2019 when we aim to go live.
- Help promote our competition that we are running which includes giveaways for those that sign up to Project Bay and refer friends / colleagues.
- Have discussions with our social media team to bolster our social media campaign.
- Currently an undergraduate student studying any degree.
- Must have a passion for building relationships, a good understanding of effective marketing across university and the ability to to deliver results.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.