- Leeds, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 20 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 13 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
TPP is offering paid internships for summer 2018 for university students who will be going into their final year. Working alongside our Software Developers you’ll get the opportunity to work on exciting new projects, developing cutting-edge healthcare software. Our interns typically join us for 12 weeks but we are flexible on duration and start dates.
Our Software Developers work on a wide variety of projects as part of an agile development environment. They are involved in the full software cycle and work closely with all teams across the company as they scope out new projects and design, develop and deploy our innovative clinical system.
In the last three years, several high calibre students have joined TPP’s prestigious summer internship programme. During their three months with the company they worked on interesting projects in a variety of areas. These included:
- iOS development of apps
- Development of pseudonymisation and research technologies to aid in public health and clinical trials
- Improving the sharing of clinical tools for healthcare professionals
- Integrating TPP’s systems with third-party products
- Introducing new features to our core system
- Predicted 2:1 or above at degree level (in any discipline)
- Minimum of A*AA at A level (including an A* in Maths)
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About TPP UK
TPP are a leading IT company, dedicated to delivering world class healthcare software through our innovative products; SystmOne, SystmOnline, SystmInsight and SystmConnect. Our philosophy is to join up healthcare based on a shared electronic health record, improving access to clinical data and empowering patients to take part in their care. W
- Technology & IT, Health & Social Care
- Leeds, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1997
129 Low Ln, Horsforth, Leeds, UK