You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 11 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Ready to make an impact at Sky? With graduate and student opportunities in everything from Finance to Marketing and Technology to Strategy, now’s your chance. As part of Europe’s biggest entertainment brand, your time here will mean real work from the start. Exciting projects and opportunities to develop. A supportive environment. Iconic shows. News. Sports. Cutting-edge technology. Plenty of benefits. And a job you love to talk about.
About the programme:
Get stuck into every aspect of Commercial Strategy and Planning. Identify new market opportunities and the latest products. Define our quarterly and annual commercial plans. Manage sales and retention.
Complete four six-month rotations, including the core elements of commercial strategy and trading performance management. Explore other commercial disciplines with up to two optional placements. Once you’ve completed the two years, you’ll likely become a manager in one of the areas you’ve covered.Core placements:
- Commercial Strategy and Planning: review our key products – Broadband, TV, Sports, Cinema and Mobile – making sure we meet our targets for new sales and existing customers. Understand the marketplace and our position in it.
- Trading Performance: improve sales and customer retention by fine-tuning our pricing and promotion strategies, as well as the channels we use.
- Propositional Development: decide which new products and services we should launch with the help of a clear strategy, as well as customer insights.
- Media Planning: work with creative agencies to decide how we should spend our marketing budget.
- A graduate - or soon will be
- Organised and efficient, able to prioritise and juggle multiple deadlines
- A confident communicator with an analytical mind and superb attention to detail
- Passionate about our brand and eager to drive improvements
- A team player who enjoys the satisfaction of getting things done
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
Happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in Better.
Apply online with copy of CV
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
28 years of experience. 22 million customers. Five countries. Sky, Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business, is more than just television, mobile and broadband. With pioneering technology, innovative minds and forward thinking teams, we make the future happen.
People drive Sky’s success. But we don’t look for a certai
- Technology & IT
- Crowborough, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1989