- Milton Keynes, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 30 Nov, 2018
- Posted on 06 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Finance and Stock Analyst - Ideal Bathrooms
Competitive Salary - Based in Milton Keynes
Ideal Bathrooms are the UK's No.1 bathroom distributor, part of Saint-Gobain - Winners of ‘TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL 2016, 2017 and 2018’
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Finance and Stock Analyst to join our Management Accounts team in Milton Keynes to join us as we continue on our journey where both change and growth feature heavily.
Duties of the role:
- To ensure efficient and effective working capital management, with particular emphasis on inventory.
- To ensure completion of management information reports and analysis to strict reporting deadlines.
- To ensure price file accuracy and prepare bespoke price files as per customer requirements.
- To deal with day to day reporting requirements and analysis.
- To provide day to day financial support and advice to the senior management to identify opportunities across the group to improve performance, using centrally produced data.
- Completion of monthly stock forecasts.
- To ensure accurate stock reconciliations and analysis of stock adjustments are completed.
- To provide cover for the Management Accountant.
- IT literate with high level excel and systems skills.
- Proven track record of delivery through collaboration.
- Proven experience of working effectively with cross functional teams.
- Proven ability to turn data analysis into profit.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective working relationships at all levels.
- A detailed knowledge and understanding of management and financial accounting practices and procedures.
- Holiday – 31 days increasing to 33 with service (including 8 bank holidays).
- Retirement Savings Plan – Matching contribution for less than 4%, above 4% contribution increasing with service.
- Life Assurance – 2 x salary / 4 x salary in pension scheme.
- Share options – Monthly scheme buy 4 get 1 free.
- Staff Discount – Across SGBD brands.
- BD For You – Flexible benefits package.
Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV’s/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so.
On occasion, we receive significantly more applicants than expected for some vacancies and under such we reserve the right to bring forward the closing date of the advertisement. We therefore strongly advise you to apply for the role promptly, to avoid disappointment should the closing date be brought forward.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome a diversity of applications irrespective of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Ideal Bathrooms
The UK's No.1 bathroom distribution specialists.
Call us Idealists, but we think everything should be perfect – or at least as close as is humanly possible. As the UK's No.1 we believe our service should be a shining example to the rest, where nothing is too much trouble and promises are always kept.
Over the last 33 years we've l
- Consumer goods, Retail
- in Milton Keynes, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1983
Omega House, Milton Keynes, UK