You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 22 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Corporate Banking Summer Analyst Internships
Progress Starts Here
Citi’s paid ten-week Corporate Banking Summer Analyst Program offers the ideal opportunity to hone your skills, build your professional network and establish a long-term career with us. Because at Citi, career growth is not a question of if – but when.
You’ll join the EMEA Corporate Banking team within our Institutional Clients Group. Corporate Bankers are relationship-focused professionals who understand the wide range of complex financial issues facing our clients around the world. Unique to Citi, they also decide where to invest the firm’s capital and execute those investments, working in partnership with other Citi groups.
As a Corporate Banker, you’ll drive the client dialogue on capital structure, liability management, liquidity and funding strategies, risk management, and investment solutions. Don’t worry if these terms are new to you as the internship will give you all the training, knowledge and support you need to excel.
What the internship involves
Your Program will start in June with a week’s training in London, after which you’ll be placed with a Corporate Banking team for the duration of the Program.
Successful summer analysts will be considered for a full time position after graduation.
An internship comprises a mixture of training, social events and professional experiences. Your ten weeks will be spent doing any or all of the following:
- Conducting accounting and financial statement analysis, cash flow modeling, and capital markets analysis
- Completing fundamental risk and credit analysis
- Liaising with product partners
- Assisting in the presentation and development of new ideas to clients
- Structuring deals
- You’re in your penultimate/final year of university, or have graduated with a 2:1 or equivalent in any discipline
- You have 128 UCAS points or equivalent
- You are, ideally but not necessarily, fluent in a second language
And that’s not all. A global perspective on the future of banking and the drive to make an impact at a corporate level are vital, too. We also look for the following:
- Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn and develop a deep understanding of the financial industry, success in team environments
- Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
- Interest in business
- Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape is a plus
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
FactSet helps the world’s best investment professionals outperform. Whether our clients are at a meeting or on the road, they use FactSet to monitor global markets, public and private companies and equity and fixed income portfolios all in one place.
Our mission is to provide our clients with everything they need to do
- Banking & Financial Services
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1978
London Rd, London SE1