- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 21 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 19 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Assessed Internship in Sales and Marketing
Growing energy need is the world’s biggest challenge. To solve this in ways that are economically, environmentally and socially responsible we need remarkable problem solvers, keen to make their impact. Our Commercial teams are equal partners with our Engineers and Scientists in terms of delivering excellent customer service, collaboration and commercial awareness.
Do you have the passion and creativity to bring to life projects that will enable us to pursue the future of energy responsibly? We’re looking for remarkable problem solvers to join us on this exciting journey of discovery, pushing boundaries and exploring frontiers as we go.
The Assessed Internships we offer in our in commercial businesses can lead to a potential place on our Graduate Programme. They also provide an opportunity to find out what it’s like to work in some of the biggest and most innovative departments of their kind, in an industry that impacts directly on the future of our planet.
Sales and Marketing – Downstream Commercial
You'll play a vital part in strengthening Shell’s corporate reputation, building brand awareness and supporting our business goals. It’s an exciting, ever-changing and challenging working environment that cuts across all areas of our operations, from refining oil and gas to selling our products to businesses and customers. At Shell, we are committed to developing talented people who want to push boundaries in whichever field they work in. The Shell Graduate Programme offers a solid foundation and essential experience tailored to nurturing your future as a professional and commercial leader.
Example projects you could be working on
- Devise a strategy to see how we can increase the brand value of Shell Helix
- Analysis of the Motorcycle Market in France and making a case for market launch
- Designing and launching a customer facing portal in our Global Commercial business
Your Assessed Internship:
Lasting typically twelve weeks over the summer, our internships involve you in live projects specifically matched to your interests and abilities. This is not just work experience – this is working for Shell, in real teams, alongside true professionals. You receive regular and structured performance evaluation from your mentor and direct supervisor, and find out what the energy industry is really like, from the inside.
Your rewards and benefits include:
- A real project with a significant level of business impact
- A structured programme designed to provide opportunities for learning
- Working for a globally recognized brand tackling globally significant challenges
- Comprehensive Financial Rewards and on site facilities
- You should be studying towards a Bachelors or Master’s degree and in your penultimate year of study, graduating in 2020.
- You should have experience or studied modules that displays commercial acumen and a strong desire to succeed in business.
- We regularly accept students from a range of Business, Humanities, Social Sciences and Engineering/Science courses into our Downstream Commercial roles
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.
Select “Downstream Commercial” as your preferred first Area of Interest.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Growing energy need is the world’s biggest challenge. To solve this in ways that are economically, environmentally and socially responsible we need remarkable problem solvers, keen to make their impact. Our Corporate, Commercial and Technical teams work in partnership to deliver excellent customer service, collaboration a
- Engineering & industrial, Oil & energy
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1907
Shell Centre, 4 York Rd, South Bank, London, UK
Your personalised job suggestions
Scheme at RB (Reckitt Benckiser)