You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Reading, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Hungry. Humble. Honest.Our values form the foundation of who we are and how we operate every day around the world. They show up in our ambition to achieve our dreams, our courage to do what matters, and our tenacity to keep customers happy. At Nutanix, we prize those unique individuals who demonstrate empathy, respect differences, and appreciate others. If you’re authentic, credible and transparent—someone who walks your talk and thrives on collaboration—we want you to join our team!
Be a part of building a company that is truly leading an IT revolution. We make infrastructure invisible, elevating IT to focus on the applications and services that power their business. Led by Dheeraj Pandey, CRN’s “Top 25 Innovators of 2016 & 2018,” Nutanix welcomes big thinkers and budding entrepreneurs, those who are unafraid to take on seemingly impossible challenges and interested in learning how to build a business along the way.
Nutanix employees enjoy some amazing benefits and perks: healthcare, plenty of snacks, employee (and family) events, world renowned speakers, training and development, and much more. See what life is like at Nutanix by following us on Twitter: @NutanixCareers or @Nutanix and Instagram: @NutanixCareers or @Nutanix
At Nutanix we truly believe that students and new graduates offer an innovative view of our technology and team. Fresh minds and those who are willing to push the envelope are going to launch our company further than the rest. We are committed to finding and hiring the best out there and it starts with you!
For our rapidly growing Theale office we are looking for a pro-active bright Sales Development Intern to help support Nutanix outside Sales Representative(s).
The Sales Development Intern will be responsible for directly supporting Nutanix Account Development Representative(s). This role will be responsible for calling into both existing and new customers, working with marketing to develop strategy and with inside sales to build the brand. In addition, the Intern will potentially work cooperatively with internal and external partners to improve the velocity of business and to create solutions that serve the best interests of our customers and Nutanix.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a dynamic, fast-paced and growing sales environment where everyone makes an impact.For this internship, we are looking for a candidate who could commit for one year.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Generating leads through phone and email;
- Accountable for growing existing business relationships and acquiring new business;
- Assisting with digital marketing, data clean up and helping the team to follow up on sales leads;
- Attend industry events and help drive traffic to these events; Opportunities to visit business partners as well.
- Currently working towards Bachelor's degree;
- English Fluency;
- Thick-skinned, aggressive, and ambitious with a relentless work ethic;
- Willing to hunt and do what it takes to find the right lead;
- Outgoing and love to talk to people, especially on the phone;
- Willing to do data entry;
- Fascinated by technology, and excited about selling groundbreaking ideas and products in a fast-paced startup environment;
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office products.
- Work in an international environment with employees from all over the globe;
- Free chair massages 2x a month;
- Free delicious daily lunch and free snacks and drinks in the office;
- Opportunity to network and learn about the industry. Attend fun events.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Nutanix makes infrastructure invisible, elevating IT to focus on the applications and services that power their business. The Nutanix enterprise cloud platform leverages web-scale engineering and consumer-grade design to natively converge compute, virtualization and storage into a resilient, software-defined solution with rich machine intelli
- Technology & IT
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 2009