You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 24 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 35,000.0 per year
An exciting and growing Asset Management business based near Victoria is growing their APAC Business Development team and are therefore looking for a bright and dedicated individual fluent in Japanese to join their team in London and support institutional sales of the business into the Far East.
There are fantastic opportunities to progress within the business and relocate overseas. This role will suit a recent graduate or an individual with some experience within Banking/Finance.
- Assisting the APAC Managing Director to manage and develop relationships with institutional clients based in the Far East
- Travelling to meet clients in Asia to build long-lasting, two-way relationships
- Working with clients and the internal investment team to design bespoke investment solutions
- Supporting the Managing Director with pitches for new business
- Exceptional academic background essential
- Fluency is Japanese is essential and proficiency in other Asian languages including Mandarin, Cantonese and Korean
- Experience gained within a fast-moving environment (ideally Investment Banking)
- Excellent attitude; dedicated, hardworking and passionate
- Great problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Aldrich & Company
Aldrich & Company is a leading recruitment and executive search firm in the financial services industry. Our unrivalled experience and intelligent approach has established us as the firm of choice for both temporary and permanent business support staff and executive search for professionals.
Established in 1995 and based
- Banking & Financial Services, Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 1995