You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 27 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Who you’ll be working with
Hopes. Dreams. Aspirations. We all have them. And chances are yours aren’t a carbon copy of everyone else’s. That’s why, at Capgemini, we give you options – and the freedom to achieve your ambitions your way.
A role in our Capgemini graduate community is perfect for you if you want to help create, develop and deliver cutting-edge solutions to the knottiest client problems. It’s work that doesn’t just call for brilliant technology minds. We need business brains too.
You’ll have responsibility from day one. Work alongside, and pick the brains of, experts in different industries. And thrive in a fast-paced, intensely collaborative environment. You’ll be involved, be stretched and, just as importantly, be trusted.
The focus of your role
We are looking for graduates to join our core Banking practice. This practice delivers solutions in the area of strategic core banking business consulting as well as services that are more technology focused, such as software selection, consulting, implementation, testing and deployment.
What you’ll do
- Contributing to the delivery of business critical technology solutions to clients across the Financial Services Industry
- Often working on long-term, highly complex projects, developing in-depth knowledge across businesses, technologies and industries
- During this graduate programme, you’ll work with client teams to deliver technology transformation by designing, building and testing solutions ready for implementation to meet strategic requirements defined by our clients
- Your roles will vary during the programme, and they could range from defining client business or technology requirements, formulating programme or project delivery plans, through to working with a range of onshore and offshore teams to deliver an overall solution to our clients
- On top of your client engagements where you will learn invaluable knowledge across the Financial Services Industries, you will personally develop your client and technology skills through our FSSBU graduate training programme
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
We’ll encourage your growth at every stage. After all, it fuels ours. Yes we’re one of the world’s top consulting, technology and outsourcing organisations, with 190,000 people in over 40 countries. But we still have big ambitions – and we’ll rely on you to help us achieve them.
So expect the training, support and challenge you need to capitalise on what makes you special – and to confidently pursue the career path that most inspires you, whether that means changing tracks or shifting focus down the line.
Join us, and be the you you want to be.
Starting: June, September and November 2018.
What we are looking for
- An inquisitive and analytical mind
- An interest in financial services
- Proactive and tenacious, a real self starter
- Innovative, creative and enjoys solving problems
- An effective, confident communicator with all levels of seniority
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31/12/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organiz
- Technology & IT, Science & Research
- Woking, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1967