You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 28 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Customer Associate- One of The World’s Fastest Growing Insurtech Companies
Cover Genius was started to disrupt the World’s largest industry through new thinking and leveraging nominated the latest technology. It was recognised as the fastest growing company in Australia by Smart Company and was nominated in the global Fintech 100 by KPMG in 2017. This is an opportunity to become part of the next product that disrupts the World’s largest industry. And you get to do it where the model is proven and growth is accelerating!
To support our global growth, we are seeking a Customer Service Representative to work with our London team and take care of our global customers. The team has problem solving at its core and you will be working proactively on solving challenging external and internal issues to identify and implement solutions for our customers. The role is instrumental to the future success and you will be the voice of the customer to the wider business. We are looking for candidates with exceptional analytical and troubleshooting skills who strive to deliver great customer service.
- Handling customer queries and internal escalations
- Investigating and troubleshooting technical issues
- Promoting loyalty in existing customers
- Being an advocate for our users to the wider company
- Supporting launches of new products and features.
- Managing projects aiming to improve customer experience, optimising resolution workflows and proactively identifying support needs
Given Cover Genius’ global recognition, excellent track record and hockey stick growth, this role presents significant opportunities for the right candidate. We are looking for self-starters that are passionate about new technology and innovation. People that have a “can do” attitude and who work well within startup environments where needs and roles can change quickly and have a drive to take on as much responsibility as you can.. Needless to say, we are not your average insurance company!
- Minimum qualifications*
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast pace and innovative environment.
- Strong IT literacy
- Ability to work well under-pressure whilst maintaining a positive attitude.
- Available for flexible working hours.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
Nice to have!
- Fluency in any of the following languages: Hebrew, German, Dutch, French, Spanish or/and Portuguese
- Experience in sales, customer support, account management, marketing or consulting.
- Experience in a high growth startup or a passion for the startup industry.
- Graduate Degree
- Competitive Salary
- A generous Employee Options Package
- Health and wellness benefits
- Peer bonus program
- Generous bonuses for employee referrals
- Working in a relaxed office with free snacks and drinks
- Job-related development training
- High energy, fast paced and inclusive working environment
- Global network which offers opportunity to transfer to other countries and continents
- Great career progression for the right individual
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Cover Genius Ltd
Cover Genius is a multi-award winning insurance industry disruptor. We work with multiple underwriters around the World to deliver regulated policies to dozens of the largest internet companies, including the NYSE-listed Booking Group (formerly known as Priceline group). Our mission is to be the distributor of insurance to the World’s top int
- Banking & Financial Services
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2014