You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- Familiarity with the Financial Conduct Authority, US OFAC and Department of Justice FCR regimes and other similar provisions.
- Familiarity with legislative requirements, including:
o Proceeds of Crime Act
o Money Laundering Regulations
o European Union Money Laundering Directives
o Bribery Act
o Fraud Act
o Criminal Justice Act
o Sanctions requirements
- Negotiating, influencing and communication skills to command professional respect. Developing ‘trusted adviser’ relationships with key business leaders. Wins hearts and minds across the business and inspires others to act for the betterment of our business and its customers.
- Clear understanding and absolute adherence to ethical principles, company values, Business Principles and policies.
- Oral and written communication skills with a strong detail and analytical skills and the ability to identify and explain complex compliance requirements and convey difficult messages to all stakeholders.
- Effective communication and sense of accountability and ownership of deliverables
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team and NO agency contact is required.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Centrica plc is an international energy and services company with around 27 million customer accounts and a worldwide workforce of over 36,000 employees. It operates mainly in the UK, Ireland and North America through strong brands such as British Gas, Bord Gáis and Direct Energy.
Centrica is a top 50 FTSE 100 company focused on satisf
- Engineering & industrial
- Windsor, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1997