You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 30 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 65,000.0 per year
Data Warehouse Developer, SQL, ETL, Kimball, SSRS, SSIS, Banking, London
A growing bank based in London are seeking a Data Warehouse Developer to join their dedicated Data Warehouse development team that responsible for for all SQL and Data Warehouse development work across the bank to include strategy, roadmap and project work across the bank for all SQL and ETL development.
The bank is very much on the front-foot currently, with expansion and growth across all areas of the business. You will be coming onboard and working very collaboratively with a Senior Data Warehouse Developer.
Technical Skills & Personal Skills
- Strong OOO design and development skills
- 3-5 years strong relational database development skills - SQL & No-SQL Databases
- Working within recognized data warehouse methodologies such as Kimball
- ETL development skills using SSIS and SSRS
- Stored procedures, functions and views
- SSIS building, maintenance and development skills
- SSRS design maintenance and development skills
- Experience working in a .NET development environment would be a nice to have
- Degree educated in IT, Software Development, Mathematics or similar would be nice to have
- Strong communication skills - able to interact with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Banking or finance experience would be advantageous
In return this bank will offer a base salary up to £65k subject to experience plus excellent benefits and bonus. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a very non-aggressive team environment where you will be coming onboard and working very collaboratively with a Senior Data Warehouse Developer to design and implement a variety of SQL and Data Warehouse solutions.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About NDK Consulting
NDK Consulting is a boutique, independent technology recruitment company that specialises in the supply of permanent & contract professionals. With nearly 20 years experience in infrastructure and development throughout multiple industry sectors both UK & Internationally. Specialist industries include: Finance/Banking Technology, Soft
- Recruitment & HR
- Tunbridge Wells, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2004