You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 11 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Your New Job Title: Assistant Manager- Loan Documentation (Banking)
Your New Salary: up to £80k depending on experience
Location: Central London
What you'll be doing each day:
- Review loan documentation within the specified timeframe as required to meet business needs
- To attend to loan documentation adopting the LMA format including the reviewing of loan agreements, inter-creditors agreements, security documents, legal opinion and fee letters, etc. ensuring that the terms are in compliance with terms as per approved credit proposal
- To liaise with external legal counsel, building monitor and other professional advisors throughout the loan documentation process with terms as per proved credit proposal
- To prepare / review standard offer letters ensuring that the terms are in compliance with terms as per approved credit proposal
- Register new offer letter on monitoring report, monitor return of signed offer letters; and prepare report on bi-weekly basis advising non-return of offer letters and outstanding fees
- To check and ensure that the offer letters and other documents returned by Borrower are duly executed
- To check to ensure the solicitor firm’s to act on our behalf is to have a minimum of two Solicitors Regulatory Authority partners; and if not seek instructions from account officers
- To handle fee payments and invoices on banking systems; To prepare Pre-drawdown checklist
- To monitor the outstanding items (e.g. conditions subsequent, original copy of offer letter, certificate of legal validity etc.) after drawdown from time to time
- Contribute to the maintenance of legal updates and templates
- To monitor and supervise Loan Documentation Associate to perform all tasks in relation to Loan Documentation properly and in a timely manner
- Constantly strive to improve team performance
- Training and Competence - identify training needs; provide regular feedback and coaching to ensure that their maximum potential is achieved
- Ensure own personal development objectives are achieved
- Work closely with other teams to achieve bank objectives
The skills you need to succeed:
- Extensive general banking experience at managerial level in major banks.
- Familiarity with LMA primary and secondary documentation.
- Graduate with a law-related degree would be an advantage.
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
People First is a multi-sector recruitment provider with five speciality teams: People First Supply Chain, People First Multilingual, People First Office Support, People First Team China and People First Team Japan. Since 1997, we have built up an enviable reputation within the UK and cross border into Europe, Africa and Asia.
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 1997