- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 15 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 21,000.0 per year
Our client is a trusted partner to the world's greatest advertising, marketing, communications and creative agencies. By bridging the gap between creative and web development, they work together with internal teams to architect, deliver, test and maintain reliable, scalable technical solutions.
Their uniquely flexible approach – coupled with a detailed understanding of the agency world – means they offer a set of services specifically designed to support the needs of creative agencies.
We’re looking a recent graduate to support the business development manager, where you’ll be responsible for following up on business leads and helping with the marketing of eventsDay-to-day activities will include:
- Follow up on potential clients who respond to marketing emails demonstrating an interest in our services
- Maintain notes and clean up data within CRM tool
- Book meeting in to calendars
- Assist with our events, booking spacing, catering and AV
- Generate social content relating to the events and assist booking people in for these