You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 16 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 21,000.0 per year
Our client is a trusted partner to the world's greatest advertising, marketing, communications and creative agencies. By bridging the gap between creative and web development, they work together with internal teams to architect, deliver, test and maintain reliable, scalable technical solutions.
Their uniquely flexible approach – coupled with a detailed understanding of the agency world – means they offer a set of services specifically designed to support the needs of creative agencies.
We’re looking a recent graduate to support the business development manager, where you’ll be responsible for following up on business leads and helping with the marketing of eventsDay-to-day activities will include:
- Follow up on potential clients who respond to marketing emails demonstrating an interest in our services
- Maintain notes and clean up data within CRM tool
- Book meeting in to calendars
- Assist with our events, booking spacing, catering and AV
- Generate social content relating to the events and assist booking people in for these
- A recent graduate who wants to get a head-start and develop a career in sales, business development or account management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Responsible, you’ll be representing the directors of the business across email and LinkedIn
- Fantastic support and training to train you up into the role
- You’ll be joining an incredibly friendly office
- Shared office environment- with gym on site!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Inspiring Interns
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2009