You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 15 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 40,000.0 per year
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within an International Bank for a dynamic individual to join a busy Risk Department.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining the Bank’s Credit Risk Management Framework.
Duties will cover:
- Reviewing applications - risk assessment
- Gathering financial information on customers and analysing to determine whether to offer credit
- Negotiating repayment plans, initiating legal action if recovery proves difficult (debt recovery or insolvency work)
- Ensuring all credit risk policies are current and provide guidance on operational functions that surround these policies
- Keeping up to date with current banking legislation and procedures
- Providing guidance and support to team members to enable development
Your experience must include:
- Strong credit risk analysis
- Solid commercial/consumer banking experience with a lender who is a member of the Council of Mortgage Lenders (CML)
- Good education (degree educated or equivalent)
- Able to analyse and interpret basic financial statements and tax returns
- CeMAP qualification (advantageous)
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Prime Personnel
Prime personnel is one of the oldest and most well established independent recruitment consultancies in London, formed in 1974 by the current ceo, the company has evolved into a recognised market leader in resourcing services.
As with most companies today, we recognise that our staff are our most important asset in terms of our current suc
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 1974