You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 26 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 650.0 per month
As a Senior Process Analyst you will be responsible for helping with offshoring processes to key technology and support functions, looking at current and future states and documenting processes then challenging their effectiveness and implementing more effective solutions. This will entail applying Black Belt-level lean / six sigma process engineering skills.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
* 5+ years Lean change management experience with Blackbelt qualification
* Investment banking experience ideally traversing both risk and technology
* Track record of delivery process improvements using Lean, Six Sigma and McKinsey 5 lenses
* Solid understanding of technology process including Agile, ITIL, Scrum
* Degree educated or higher;
* Black Belt qualification is mandatory
This is a £550-£650/day role based London initially for six months.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Alexander Ash Consulting
Alexander Ash Consulting is a specialist recruitment consultancy which supplies senior, permanent and contract resources into a variety of verticals including Financial Services, Technology, Digital and Consulting.
Our goal is to provide a 'quality service' through a combination of delivery from an extensive network of leading consultants
- Technology & IT, Banking & Financial Services, Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2005
52 Upper St, Islington, London N1 0QH, UK